All specifications, descriptions, product characteristics and claims are based on manufacturer information. It is important that you have good understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to ensure proper and safe operation.
ALL 18650 / 21700 / 20700 Li-ion (Lithium-ion) and LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Rechargeable Batteries MUST be matching in brand, model, and specifications for use in any MOD BOX, KIT, CHARGER, and ANY DEVICE at ALL TIMES. Discharging and recharging of batteries should be done within the same grouping. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with any device. Failure to do so may result in injury.
Please make sure to have proper knowledge of using and handling rechargeable Li-ion (Lithium-ion) and LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) batteries before purchase or use. Use safety precautions when handling Li-ion cell batteries as they can be dangerous if used improperly. Due to their sensitive characteristics to charging, discharging, and risks of short circuiting, batteries may explode, burn, or cause a fire if mishandled.
Please follow these Lithium-ion Safety and Handling Tips listed below:
- DO NOT make any modifications to the batteries in any way, shape, or form.
- DO NOT overcharge Lithium-ion batteries. NEVER leave batteries unattended while they are charging or leave charging overnight and ALWAYS remember to charge them on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- DO NOT use Lithium-ion batteries in any devices without built-in protection circuit board (PCB) that is capable of detecting shorts, over-discharge, over-charging and so forth, as it is deemed unsafe and increases risk of fire or explosion.
- DO NOT discharge batteries below 2.5V. DO NOT charge the batteries over 4.2V.
- ALWAYS use a plastic battery case or non-conductive container to store and transport your batteries when they are not in use. DO NOT place loose batteries in your pocket, purse, bag, or anywhere else or allow them to come into contact with any metal objects such as loose change, keys, or anything else metal, as this may cause the batteries to short circuit and possibility of burning and or exploding.
- ALWAYS keep your batteries away from heat, sun, and hot surfaces to prevent any overheating.
- ALWAYS inspect your batteries cells, chargers, or any other devices for any physical damage before use. If you detect any physical damage, including rips or tears in the battery cell wrapping, immediately discontinue use of these products and dispose of them properly.
- ALWAYS dispose any battery cells, chargers and other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.
Ozone Smoke will not be held liable or responsible for any injury, damages, defects of permanent or temporary caused by use of Lithium-ion batteries, chargers, devices and other products. Use at your own risk.
This product is covered by our 30-Day Limited Return Policy and Warranty
against any manufacturer defects from the date of delivery. Accidental damage, scratches and / or
discoloration from regular use are considered normal wear and tear and are not covered by our 30-Day
Limited Return Policy and Warranty. After 30 days from delivery products cannot be returned for a
refund or replacement by Ozone Smoke. Replacement or repair of products, therefore, is your exclusive
remedy under the ORIGINAL manufacturer’s warranty policy.
We highly recommend you keep the original packing or take picture of the code on the side of the box
before discarding it, as the ORIGINAL manufacturer may need the serial number on the side of the box
to provide a replacement or warranty service.
ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A NON-REFUNDABLE SHIPPING CHARGE. CUSTOMERS MUST PAY RETURN SHIPPING.
For complete details of Ozone Smoke Warranty and Return Policy click here.