Swipe to the left
2018-11-02 00:00:00 No comments
LEAF BUDDI VAPE SPECIFICATIONS
- Design: Portable Pen Style (push button to activate)
- Features: Convenient and Effortless to Use, Great Battery Life, Variable Voltage (VV), Preheat Function
- Weight: 20g (grams)
- Thread: 510 Thread Compatible
- Material: Lightweight Aluminum Alloy
- Battery: Internal Long-lasting 350mAh Battery (built-in)
- Puffs per Full Charge: 300 - 350 Puffs
- Battery Voltage: 3.2V – 4.2V (at full charge)
- 3 Level Variable Voltages
- Preheat Functionality
- Charge Port: USB Cable
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Easy Operation: Push Button to Activate
- LED Battery Life Indicator: The LED will glow red while charging and will turn green when the battery is fully charged. The battery remains in stand-by mode when not in use.
- Safety Features:
- Low Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Battery Protections Indicators: Low Voltage - 5 Consecutive Blinks (Needs to recharge)
- Available Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Silver, White, Gunmetal, Rainbow***Product Image
Using Your Leaf Buddi Vape Pen
- Make sure your battery is charged (see section below on charging your battery).
- Screw the cartridge onto the battery.
- To turn your battery ON / OFF, click the button on the center of the battery 5 times rapidly (you should see the LED button blink a couple of times, when it’s ON or OFF).
- Press the LED button rapidly 3 times to change the power (Variable Voltage) settings. You will see the LED Button change color depending on the power setting you desire. (As you are firing, the button will light up that particular color to let you know what power setting you’re on).
- To use the Preheat function, simply hit the button 2 times rapidly, the LED button will light up and start preheating the coil for you. (Once it finished Preheating the LED light will turn off, meaning Preheating is complete and you are ready to go).
- Hold down the button and inhale.
Charging Your Leaf Buddi Vaporizer Battery
- Screw the battery onto the USB charger. (Please note it’s best to turn the battery OFF by clicking 5 times rapidly on the center button).
- Insert the USB Charger into your computer or any USB charging device. The LED light on the battery will glow RED while it is charging and change to GREEN once the charging is complete.
- Once the LED light turns GREED and battery is fully charged, unplug the USB Charger and unscrew the battery. Battery is now charged and you are ready to vape away.
Troubleshooting Your Leaf Buddi Vape Pen
- Always make sure your battery is charged and turned ON.
- If you are not pressing the button and nothing is happening, please make sure the device is turned ON by pressing the button 5 rapidly.
- If the LED button starts blinking 5 or more times, when you are trying to use the device, this means that the battery is out of power and needs to be recharged.
- If you are trying to vape and the battery seem to be working but no vapor is coming out of the cartridge, try unscrewing the cartridge and screwing in back on again (to ensure that there is a contact between the battery and cartridge).
- Make sure the connecting surfaces on both the battery and cartridge are clean and free from debris. (There needs to be a solid connection between the metal part of the cartridge and battery so they can conduct an electrical charge).
- If the problem persists it means that you are not getting a connection between battery and cartridge or it could either be a faulty cartridge or there is a problem with your battery.
- Other issues may indicate you have a faulty cartridge or a faulty battery. At this point you should contact the manufacturer directly or simply purchase a new battery.
- If possible, you may also want to test your cartridge on another device to make sure it is not causing the issue.