Wismec PREDATOR 228 Mod only
- Compact Dual 18650 Mod with 228W Max Output
- Quick Charge System with 2A Max Charging Current
- Upgradeable Firmware with Identifiable Separate Battery Power
- Batteries not included
PREDATOR 228 Mod by Wismec
Who wants to wait hours to vape? The Wismec PREDATOR 228 mod takes the hassles out of charging to help you vape for longer and get back to enjoying your favorite e-juices more quickly when it is time to plug in.
The Wismec PREDATOR 228 mod is powered by two replaceable, removable 18650 batteries (sold separately), allowing you to enjoy long vaping sessions. With its Quick Charge technology, the vape repowers in a blink of an eye with plated USB ports that allow for a 2A max charging current. The battery life is so massive that you can even use the Wismec PREDATOR 228 box mod as a power bank to recharge your mobile devices on the go with the help of the optional reverse charging adapter, sold separately. A flip-open bottom cover allows you to easily access the batteries and is equipped with vent holes to keep the box mod cool to the touch.
When it comes to performance, the Wismec PREDATOR 228 mod packs up to 228 watts of power output in a compact 43.6-millimeter by 29-millimeter by 86.7-millimeter package. In addition to its variable wattage mode, the Wismec PREDATOR 228 box mod offers a temperature control mode with support for stainless steel (SS), titanium (Ti) and Ni200 nickel coils, so you can savor the flavor of your favorite e-juice varieties. Buck Boost technology helps to keep power flowing at a steady rate for optimal performance in either mode.
Designed with safety in mind, the Wismec PREDATOR 228 Kit comes with multiple protective features. Dual circuit protection ensures reliability, and the reverse polarity protection prevents the Wismec PREDATOR 228 mod from being fired if the batteries are installed the wrong way. As Wismec continues to refine and improve the box mod, you can keep your unit up-to-date with update-able firmware.
Operating the Wismec PREDATOR 228 Kit is a simple task. The .96-inch OLED screen tells you all of the information that you need to know to set your vape and monitor performance. A rotating screen lets you read the information clearly from any angle. Three-button controls and a squeeze fire button make the Wismec PREDATOR 228 box mod very intuitive.
Free yourself from worries about lengthy charge times and enjoy longer, more satisfying vape sessions. Order the Wismec PREDATOR 228 mod now.
Wismec Predator 228 228W MOD Box
- Size: 86.7mm x 43.6.1mm x 29mm
- Material: Zinc alloy and Stainless Steel Construction
- Intuitive 0.96 OLED Matrix Display
- Chipset: Temperature Control with Balance Charge and Innovative Buck-Boost Technology
- Battery Capacity: Requires 2x18650 NOT INCLUDED (Sold Separately)
- Power Output Range: 1W-2280W (Watt)
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.01Ω - 3.5Ω (Ohm)
- Maximum Output Current: 50A (Amp)
- Maximum Charge Current: 2A (Amp) Quick Charge
- Temperature Output Range: 200℉ - 600℉ (Fahrenheit) / 100℃ - 315℃ (Celsius)
- Heating Elements: Supports Ni-200 Nickel, Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel (SS)
- Voltage Range: 0.5V - 9.0V
- 510 Thread Spring Loaded Connector (Gold Plated)
- Safety Features: Over Temperature Protection, Overcharge Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Resistance Protection, Dual Circuit Protection
- Charge Port: Micro USB (Charge and Firmware Upgrade) with Reverse Charging Adapter (Sold Separately)(Screws into 510 to Convert to Powerbank)
- Hidden Side Fire Button
- Preheat Functionality
Innovative Buck-boost Technology
The application of buck-boost technology ensures the steadier power output.
New Balance Charge Technology
The balance charge technology brings the two cells to an equal state of charge, making it much safer while charging.
Dual Circuit Protection & Reverse Polarity Protection
Reverse polarity protection is effectively achieved by the application of special battery anti reverse circuit in the circuit board. And the dual circuit protection systems make the Predator 228 much safe and reliable.
Serving as a Power Bank for Reverse Charging
With the help of RC (reverse charging) adapter, Predator 228 can serve as a power bank to charge other electronic devices.
Flip-open Battery Cover for Easy Exchange
The flip-open bottom cover with ventilation holes is designed for easier cells replacement and better heat dissipation.
For more info PREDATOR 228 - Wismec Electronics Co.,Ltd